Hey yall, sorry I haven’t been posting. I’ve been traveling around and having an all around gay ol’ time with my boyfriend and my roommates from last year. I’ll be in internet city again pretty soon though.
I am so sos sosososososoosososososo excited. I’m shaking. Gonna go to the coast for a few days and then I go see my lovely roommates from last year and my canadiannnnn :) I cant sit still, I dont know how I”m going to make it. I need to eat. I’m getting jittery.
- Me: I think I'm funny today. Like really
- Dom: You're usually funny. You just don't know it.
- Me: Oh. Well today I Kind of know it. I'm making myself laugh left and right.
- Dom: That's looney bin behavior.
Today I went and had dim sum with my ex stepmomma and her husband and BAYBEEE MAYAAA. Although she really isnt a baby anymore. She starts kindergarten tomorrow!
This is Cheryl (the exstepmonster) and Maya about two years ago
My stepmom is the loveliest person on the planet and I love her soooooooo much. She wants to come visit me at school, and I really hope she does.
Funny enough, people think she’s my mother and not my real mom when we all go out together.
- Noah: -eave Jazmin a message! Hey! Hey babe, It's noah and lil brother Cole!
- Cole: Heyyy Jazmin-
- Noah: Guess whose birthday it -
- Cole: Love you.
- Noah: Guess whose birthday it is.
- Cole: Ahh, I think it's mine.
- Noah: Anyway, I hope your night is going bette-
- Cole: I love your breasts
- Noah: Don-
- Both: HAHAHAHAHA
- Noah: I hope you caught that, haha. Cole is drunk like none other right now and its really funny. And yeah, I just wanted to talk to you, but your answering machine will do just fine. Umm, I'm gonna call you tomorrow morning before I leave reception-town. And I doooon't care if I wake you up, soooo too bad buddy. I hope you're still bitter in the morning cuz I'm gonna make fun of you, and hopefully you'll laugh, and not be mad at me. Miss you, cant wait to see you. MWAMWAMHWAMWAHMMWAHM BYE.
- Him: Nice one...
- Me: Agghh, what did I say? I was so tired. Loopy. That's it.
- Him: Just that you missed me and that I was "allowed" to see you in Vernon.
- Me: I allowed you? Great, what if I changed my mind and you're not allowed anymore?
- Him: Tough luck lady. You already said maybe.
- Me: I dont think I've told you when I arrive. You cant very well sneak up on me if you don't know when I'm there.
- Him: I know you'll be there before me, and I know everywhere you might be, soooo too bad for you.
- Me: Ahh, but I'm very good at hiding, comes with the territory of being a hundred pound five foot tall mystical creature.
- Him: Well I happen to be a dragon hunter on my days off, so a little thing like you shouldnt be much trouble.
- Me: ...dragons are much bigger and thus easier to find.
- Him: Common misconception, first thing on the agenda when I find you is schooling you in dragon lore.
every time I read “red velvet” in a clothing description, I just imagine clothes covered in cake.
I love clothes, but food is on my mind far more often.
My (very) young mother, read a study on how disney’s beauty and the beast teaches girls self destructive habits like staying with abusive boyfriends.
This meant that growing up, I was not allowed to watch disney movies at all, because after that, she found fault with almost every female disney character. She was afraid Cinderella and snow white would teach me to hate every woman my dad dated, and that I would just sit around on my ass waiting for a night in shining armor to show up. She thought sleeping beauty would teach me it was romantic to let someone take advantage of my unconscious body, and that after watching the little mermaid I would change who I was to not only attract a man, but to keep him.
I did end up seeing all these movies, but of course with really long discussions about the above mentioned things. Lets keep in mind I was like three or four though. This was heavy stuff for me. But I think part of it was that my mom viewed herself as having beauty and the beast syndrome, and not having the fairy tale ending, that she convinced herself that “he could change” and then ended up with a really verbally/mentally abusive husband.
Either way, I didn’t really ever want to deal with these discussions, I just wanted to watch a goddamn cartoon.
So I watched a lot of fern gully instead.
P.S. This isn’t a very well organized memory at all. Sorry for all the grammar and shit.